◆ PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Hexad Tempered Glass, also called Toughened Glass, is manufactured from normal annealed glass via a thermal tempering process in which the glass is subjected to heat till its softening point and then rapidly cooled. This gives the glass its strength.
Fully tempered glass is 4 to 5 times stronger than annealed glass of similar thickness. And fully tempered glass is regarded as safety glass because when it breaks it disintegrates into small blunt pieces which greatly reduces the chances of injuries and if there are any then they are superficial in nature.
◆ PRODUCT CAPACITY
Edging Type: Flat Edge, Round Edge, Bevelled Edge, Fine Edge, Rough Edge.
◆ ADVANTAGE OF HEXAD TEMPERED GLASS
1. We can provide tempered glass in thickness 2mm to 19mm.
2. Our tempered glass with nice and gine edge polishing and hinge cutting.
3. Professional machines for deep-processing.
1. Approximately five times stronger than annealed glass of equal thickness.
2. Greater resistance to thermally-induced stress than heat-strengthened or annealed glass.
3. Disintegrate into small blunt pieces when breakage occurs, which offer great safety.
1. Suitable where safety glazing is required by building or design specifications.
2. Fire knock-out panels.
3. All glass entrances and storefronts.
4. Extreme wind loads.
5. Fireplace enclosures.